Show simple item record

dc.contributor.advisorAlberton, Keila Comelli
dc.contributor.authorGoulart, Ana Carolina Campos
dc.coverage.spatialTubarãopt_BR
dc.date.accessioned2020-12-14T12:48:12Z
dc.date.available2020-12-14T12:48:12Z
dc.date.issued2020pt_BR
dc.identifier.urihttp://www.riuni.unisul.br/handle/12345/11131
dc.descriptionThe present monographic work aims to analyze the judgments of the Santa Catarina Court of Justice regarding the indemnity for moral damages resulting from the breach of the duties of reciprocal fidelity and loyalty that were carried out between July 2010 and July 2020. For that, it was used an exploratory method, bringing decisions made by the Santa Catarina Court of Justice regarding moral damage due to loving infidelity, with a quantitative and qualitative approach, as well as a bibliographic and documentary data collection procedure. From the analysis of 31 judgments of the Santa Catarina Court of Justice, it was found that, of the 28 specific cases covered by the study, 5 of them (approximately 17.85%) had indemnity for moral damages granted due to marital infidelity, all referring to the matrimonial union, in which a special situation of embarrassment was mentioned, whereas, in relation to the remainder (approximately 82.15% of the cases), the indemnity claim was denied. Finally, it was concluded that the predominant understanding of the Santa Catarina Court of Justice matches with the majority doctrinal understanding, which is that, although infidelity constitutes the breach of a conjugal duty, it is essential to prove the requirements of the subjective responsibility, which are human conduct, guilt lato sensu, damage and causal link.pt_BR
dc.description.abstractO presente trabalho monográfico tem como escopo analisar os acórdãos do Tribunal de Justiça de Santa Catarina acerca da indenização por danos morais decorrentes da quebra dos deveres de fidelidade recíproca e de lealdade prolatados no período entre julho de 2010 a julho de 2020. Para tanto, utilizou-se método de natureza exploratória, levantando decisões proferidas pelo Tribunal de Justiça de Santa Catarina acerca do dano moral por infidelidade amorosa, com abordagem quantitativa e qualitativa, bem assim procedimento de coleta de dados bibliográfico e documental. A partir da análise de 31 acórdãos do Tribunal de Justiça de Santa Catarina, constatou-se que, dos 28 casos concretos abrangidos pelo estudo, 5 deles (aproximadamente 17,85%) tiveram indenização por danos morais concedida em razão da infidelidade conjugal, todos referentes à união matrimonial, em que fora mencionada situação especial de constrangimento, ao passo que, em relação ao remanescente (aproximadamente 82,15% dos casos), o pedido indenizatório foi julgado improcedente. Concluiu-se, por fim, que o entendimento predominante do Tribunal de Justiça de Santa Catarina coaduna-se com o entendimento doutrinário majoritário, qual seja de que, conquanto a infidelidade configure a quebra de um dever conjugal, é imprescindível a comprovação dos requisitos da responsabilidade subjetiva, quais sejam conduta humana, culpa lato sensu, dano e nexo causal.pt_BR
dc.format.extent82 f.pt_BR
dc.language.isopt_BRpt_BR
dc.relation.ispartofDireito - Tubarãopt_BR
dc.rightsAttribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Brazil*
dc.rights.urihttp://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/br/*
dc.subjectDanos moraispt_BR
dc.subjectInfidelidadept_BR
dc.subjectTribunal de Justiça de Santa Catarinapt_BR
dc.titleIndenização por danos morais decorrentes da violação dos deveres de fidelidade recíproca e de lealdade: análise dos acórdãos do Tribunal de Justiça de Santa Catarinapt_BR
dc.typeMonografiapt_BR
dc.subject.areaCiências Sociais Aplicadaspt_BR


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record

Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Brazil
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Brazil

Mantido pela
Unisul
Plataforma
DSpace
Desenvolvido por
Digital Libraries
Licenciamento
Creative Commons